Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Excel Expression

    Excel Expression  

                             Excel Expression competition was organised by SUMITOMO CHEMICAL INDIA LTD. on 24th and 15th December at ShishuVihar Institute. This year it has been 24 years of continuous organization of Excel competition. Various competition were organized in this program. Which are as follows: debate competition, news reading, folk dance , folk song , Instant painting, Kaun Banega knowledgepati..?, on the spot photography, science and Technology, PowerPoint presentation competition were organized. 

                           Variors colleges participated in excel expression. Students from our college also participated in all competitions. I also participated in folk dance and kaun banega knowledgepati..? competition. 


                          on December 24, 2002 folk dance competition. Due to our bad luck we couldn't rank in the folk dance competition. Even though we lost, our college principal Dr. Ashish sir Chauhan and professor had a great support. But if  leaves carry out photosynthesis  single handly and roots do not get nutrients from the soil , the branches and leaves remain green only for a few days and finally the plants withers.


                          on December 25, 2022 Kaun Banega knowledgepati..? competition. In which I participated. I could not get rank in this competition too. This was a day of new knowledge, repentance and realization for me. This day can be described as a day that taught me something in my life.




                           I will be very grateful to Dhatri didi because she has been doing a lot of support during this two days and see always does.  And whenever I meet her, I feel like I am meeting my elder sister .      

                 Thank you.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puritan & Restoration Age

PURITAN AGE : The Puritan Age, spanning from the late 16th to the early 17th century, was a significant period in English history marked by ...