Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Thinking Task

Hello friends,

           This blog is part of thinking task of King Lear.  

King Lear 

Question :1 : If you were Cordelia, what would you do? If your father does not give anything? Answer as per 2022.

Answer :If I am Cordelia and my father does not give me anything, I must try to get it. But if I don't succeed, I must try to get my due by some other means. And then use it in a good way. Like helping the poor. But that wealth should not be misused. 

 Question :2 : If you were Regan or  Goneril,what would you do if your father gives everything? Answer as per 2022.

Answer: If I am Goneril or Regan and my father has given me everything, then  I will use all  the wealth given by him in the interest of the people and in the development of the state rather than hoarding it and letting the people live in misery. And the care of the father to serve the ancestors and to be the support of old age. 

Question :3: Which is you favorite character from the King Lear? Why? 

Answer: My favorite character from King Lear is Cordelia, because when her father said that whoever loves me the most will be given half of the kingdom. Both her sisters falsely praised her father for the greed of the kingdom.But Cordelia did nothing of the sort. So her father banishes her, but she doesn't oppose him. And when his father needs support in his old age, she supports and even helps. 

Question :4: If you are making a movie on King Lear, which are the Bollywood hero and heroine you cast in your movie? 

Answer: If I am making a movie on King Lear, In my film I will use Hero and Heroine as follows:
King lear: Shahrukh Khan
Goneril : Kangana Ranaut
Regan : Kajal Aggarwal.         
Cordelia : Kajol Devgan                                    
Kent : Salman Khan 
Gloucester : Amir Khan 
Edmund : Sonu Sood 
Edgar : Hrithik Roshan 
Albany : Varun Sharma 
Cornwall : Prakash Raj
France : Ajay Devgan 
Poor Tom : Paresh Raval 
Fool : Jonny Lever .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puritan & Restoration Age

PURITAN AGE : The Puritan Age, spanning from the late 16th to the early 17th century, was a significant period in English history marked by ...