Monday, August 14, 2023

Orientation Trip

         Orientation Trip.       


On August 12, 2023, Saturday. One day orientation trip was organized by M.R.R.Monapara Arts College at Zazmer Beach, Mastaramdhara, and Gopnath Beach. The main purpose of this trip was to see the behavior of students. Orientation Trip allows students to connect with other students and faculty members, learn about available resources on campus, and receive support as they begin their college journey.


We started our excursion around 8.30 am from our college. Everyone started singing a song and dancing but I didn't because I want to observe nature. Our bus was going towards the destination at a not-too-fast and not-too-slow speed on NH51, and I was enjoying the zephyr. The atmosphere was very calm and peaceful. After many years, I saw all the things which I and my family members do on our farm, like weeding, Spraying the pesticides  in the crop with a pump, and plowing the farm with a bullock. And I also like to drive Hackery, and that day I am so happy to see hackery after a long time. I had forgotten the village name when I saw the dry date tree. Mostly, it occurs in and around Kutch. A wonderful view of Shetruji river was seen, which gave another pleasure to the eyes while moving forward. Taladhwajagiri (Talajani Gufa) was also a sight to behold. Due to the monsoon season, the whole hill looked green and lush.   I noticed that today's farmers conserve water by using modern methods like sprinklers and drip irrigation for crops, while urban people waste water unnecessarily.


That day, I felt that monsoon is the best time for an excursion because, as long as you look, you only saw green. Moving further, after Fulsar and before Uchadi, I saw windmills. It was my second experience to observe a windmill up close. Finally, around 10.15 we reached Mastaramdhara, Zanzmer. There we had breakfast and then we went to Zanzmer Beach. We took photos. We came back for lunch. After lunch, we played Garaba. Here, we broke the rules that were given by our sir. Then we went to Gopnath Beach. There, we captured personal and group photos. The beach was very attractive.   There, I and my pal Ayusha had a lot of fun. 


When we coming back, I observed that in Uchadi there is one Mahadev temple, and behind it, there is a beautiful lake. In the middle of the lake, there are so many trees, that it looks like Andaman Island. And finally, when we came back I joined my friend's group for dance and had fun. It was not a memorable trip but it was a knowledgeable trip. Thank you so much, Dr. Ashish Sir Chauhan and Vipul Sir for your support. And special thanks to my dearest and most lovely friend Ayusha for being with me through the whole trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puritan & Restoration Age

PURITAN AGE : The Puritan Age, spanning from the late 16th to the early 17th century, was a significant period in English history marked by ...